This kind of Industiral control cable employes Plastci Optical Fiber as the core material. And is designed for signal transmission wire of appliances, meters and automates control system in petroleum, chemistry power generating and metallurgy.
Fiber Core Material: PMMA
Cladding Material: Fluorinated Polymer
Jacketing Material: PE
Optical Instruction: Step Index Model
Numerical Aperture: 0.5
Allowable Bend Radius: No less than ten times of optical fiber diameter
Core Refractive Index: 1.492
HS Code: 8544421100
1. Light in weight\energy saving and safe
2. High bandwidth\excellent flexibility\vibration resistance
3. Anti-electromagnetic interference\stable and reliable signal transmission
4. Heat and code resistant(-20- 70 Celsius Degrees)
5. Easy to install and connect, maintenance easily
6. Complied with YD/T 1447-2006 and YD/T 1258.6-2006, the state communications industry standard.
1. Industrial automation control system
2. Industrial robot system and servo system
3. Communication system
4. Digital multimedia systems
5. Medical sensor system
6. Power system, etc
We have been focusing on researching\manufacturing and selling of PMMA plastic optical fiber and cables since 2000. Thanks to our strong technical team and after sales service, we have successfully established long term business relationship with customers all over the world. Hope you can be the next one to share this cake with us!
Interested customers, pls feel free to ask.
|Fiber diameter||mm||1.0 , 0.5, 0.75|
|Cable diameter||mm||2.2± 0.1 or 1.0± 0.05|
|Insertion loss||dB||< 0.5|
|Incident angle||---||≤ 60°|
|Bandwidth||MHz· 100m||≥ 10|
|Cable length||m||1~100m to order|
|Bend radius||---||≥ 10 times of fiber dia.|
|Operating temperature||Celsius Degrees||-20~70|
|Storage temperature||Celsius Degree||-20~70|
|Refractive index||---||Step index|